2019 George Casanova Distinguished Service Award Winner
Today we honored an Employee with the George Casanova Distinguished Service award. George was one of the founders of the Aspire Foundation. His dedication and service is commendable. George is a well-respected, community-minded individual who gives freely of his time to Aspire. He is a trusted friend and advocate for Aspire, and we are a better organization because of our relationship with George.
The criteria to receive the award are as follows:
1. Exemplifies leadership and dedication that is valued by others.
2. Promotes community education that positively reflects people with disabilities and Aspire’s services.
3. Advocates for increased community involvement with Aspire (through membership in an association / civic organization/ community connections resulting in volunteers, donations/funding, or other beneficial relationships).
4. Contributes personal time, talent and/or treasure that positively impacts people supported by Aspire.
5. Involves themselves in the agency’s strategic initiatives that help exemplify our mission and moves us forward in our vision for the future.
6. Employee has been employed with Aspire for at least 5 years.
Congratulations to Janae Hamilton for being our 2019 Award Winner!!
Janae has been employed at Aspire for over 29 years. In her role as the Development Director, she fulfills the award requirements by serving as a Chamber Ambassador, being active in the community by speaking to service clubs, working to get donations, sponsorships for events, pushing people to volunteer, or joining our team of employees. Janae has also worked to increase awareness through social media, capturing amazing moments and sharing with others.
We are so thankful for everything that you have done for us.