Aspire's Board of Directors is composed of community members, family members and Aspire participants that provide oversight and outside opinion for the agency.
Aspire's Foundation Board works in tandem with the Foundation Director to promote Aspire and raise awareness and funds to support the agency.
Aspire, Inc. Board of directors
- Robyn Ewalt, President - Avera St. Luke's Clinic Division
- Elissa Dickey, Vice President - Northern State University
- Ryan Schimke, Secretary/Treasurer - Great Western Bank
- Glenn Opp -Farmer, Family Member
- Jay Gellhaus - Gellhaus Law
- Paul Dennert - Retired, former State Representative
- Laura Millett - Aberdeen School District
- Jason Samson - Aberdeen Housing
- Krissy Epp - Participant - Aramark
- Duane Sutton, President - Business Owner, Brown County Commissioner
- Ryan Schimke, Vice-President - Great Western Bank
- Eldon Swingler, Secretary/Treasurer - Insurance Plus
- Eric Bauer - Great Western Bank
- Dave Taffe - Plaza Pharmacy, State Street Pharmacy, United Pharmacy, Business Owner
- Mike Carrels - C-Express, Business Owner
- Tom Paepke - Farmer
- George Casanova - Super City Mall Property Managment
- Cyndy Larson - Farmer
Being a part of an Aspire board is not just about meetings; it's about giving back to your community. Board members are invited to be a part of events for employees and people supported, to meet with local legislators at our annual meet up, and have an opportunity to advocate for participants to the general public. If you would be interested in being on an Aspire board please fill out the board member application by clicking here and send to Jennifer Gray by email at email@example.com.